Saturday, February 23, 2013

Eyelash Extensions



Finally its 2013 and the year is going strong with winter soon coming to an end and spring ready to blossom! A great way to update your look is with eyelash extensions!  Eyelash extensions are enhancements designed to add length, thickness, and fullness to natural eyelashes. They may be compared to hair extensions for one's eyelashes. They can be separated into two types: temporary and semi-permanent. There is also a medical way of enhancing eyelashes. There are several shapes and sizes to choose from. My favorite eyelash extensions are the "C" curl and I like the longest one's possible 14mm-16mm.  I go with the semi-permanent and touching them up every two to three weeks.  I love them because I can cut time by not having to apply mascara and going along with my day as I please! Great for when on vacation too!

No comments:

Post a Comment